When it comes to wedding attires, the entire focus shifts to the bride. But why should girls have all the fun? The groom deserves their share of fashion too!
Off late there has been a lot of interest in the way the groom dresses up. Take celeb weddings for instance. Both, the bride and groom are meticulously dressed and vying for attention. If you too are looking for a dose of inspiration while you are wedding shopping for your big day, we bring you a few ideas that will have you looking straight out of a magazine cover.
Yellow is the unspoken choice for every Haldi event. With photographers buzzing all around, it’s not enough to just don a yellow shirt or kurta. Here’s what more you can do:
- If you are a subtle guy, you can use just a hint of yellow than going all out. A hint of yellow works well as shown by this stylish groom. With just the jacket and shoes in yellow, he certainly looks ready for the haldi.
Source link – https://i.pinimg.com/736x/14/af/64/14af64309bde378dad744226f6bd8f6a.jpg
- If you are the hold type, go all out with the cheerful colour. Everything in yellow is a great idea if you can carry the look.
Source link – https://i.etsystatic.com/22604918/r/il/bee5f8/4480568310/il_1080xN.4480568310_5ft8.jpg
- Cuts and drapes work well for men as well. Walk the extra mile with a stylish dhoti and asymmetrical cut kurta and jacket for an absolutely drool-worthy look.
Source link – https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0514/8727/7225/products/187012347_3460106677423445_5194766718122179644_n_800x.jpg?v=1622452561
There’s plenty to experiment with when going wedding shopping for the casual cocktail event. You can go ethnic or modern or even try a fusion look for some added fun.
- A shiny jacket just sets the mood for the evening, right? You can opt for a material like brocade for the jacket to add extra panache to the outfit.
Source link – https://www.beyoung.in/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Neck-Wear-For-Cocktail-Party-Dress-for-Men-853×1024.jpg
- Slay it with an indo-western outfit like this one! The cuts, the design, and the colour, all are an ode to your stylish choice of clothes!
Source link – https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeYh9mggOVxZG30i3i6wV_ThI5f-YNne2A5g&usqp=CAU
- The modern cut of the blazer and sneakers to go with it is a look that spells cool. If you want to keep it super casual, then this outfit is perfect. Do choose a pastel colour palette to highlight the casual quotient.
Source link – https://www.beyoung.in/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Shoe-%E2%80%93-Perfect-Cocktail-Party-Dress-For-Men-2-1024×709.jpg
The mega finale, where you will be surrounded by current and to-be friends and family. You should definitely dress to impress for this one!
- Feel like royalty in a coordinated sherwani with a subtle print. The show-stealer in this look is the extravagant stole carried by the groom with exquisite embroidery.
Source link – https://getethnic.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/6-1.jpg
- It’s your wedding day so pull all stops when dressing up! Pick bold colours with heavy embroidery and use contrast to complete the look.
Source link – https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBa0hOC3ZOCSsgSJ3diG6N0iu6Yowr2wC7Gg&usqp=CAU
- Dare to be different in white on your big day. The sleek cut of the sherwani is classic yet traditional and the intricate detailing stuns with its elegant simplicity.
Source link – https://assets.vogue.in/photos/5ece3c5002e117a6ff0575ca/master/w_670,h_1053,c_limit/Mira-Rajput-Kapoor%20and%20Shahid%20Kapoor%20wedding.jpg
The reception is an event that gives you the freedom to go creative and display some flair. So, don’t hold yourself back on this one.
- You could give way to glitz and glamour by using a lot of colour in your outfit as opposed to the usual subtle colours chosen by most.
Source link – https://static.india.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/yuvraj-23-1.jpg
- It’s a great idea to keep it elegant by going all black but with a bang! You can opt for asymmetrical cuts in flowy fabric like this one.
Source link – https://i.pinimg.com/564x/1c/70/59/1c7059243920a1f5842ccd0981940ddf.jpg
- If you wish to stick to the conventional suit then do it with a twist. Let the jacket be funky with floral or geometric prints in contrasting colours.
Source link – https://media.gqindia.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/inside4.jpg
Loved the inspirations and ideas? Now, get to your wedding shopping with confidence and put your fashionable foot forward!