TERMS & CONDITIONS
The website www.marriagemantra.com is owned and operated by Marriage Mantra, a firm governed by the Indian Partnership Act with its registered office in Mumbai. You may be accessing our site from a computer or mobile phone device or any other electronic device and these Terms & Conditions govern your use of our site and your conduct, regardless of the means of access.
By merely accessing the website, you are acknowledging, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, whether you have read the same or not.
Please note below, the terms and conditions for participation at the exhibitions. However, there may be additional terms and conditions depending on the venue you are participating at or in case there are any new changes by the government. Thus, we emphasize that over and above the below terms and conditions, you also do thoroughly go through terms and conditions before participating in any exhibition
- Booking of stalls would be on first come first serve basis. Your stall space shall be confirmed only after receiving 100% of the stall payment.
- Confirming a stall for an exhibitor is solely at the discretion of Marriage Mantra. Marriage Mantra reserves the right to cancel a stall booking at any point of time at their discretion without assigning any reason whatsoever. In the event the stall is cancelled owing to misbehavior, no refund shall be provided.
- Once a booking is confirmed, cancellation is only accepted till 45 days before the exhibition. In this case, the amount received will be adjusted to a future exhibition. In case of cancellation, within 45 days to the exhibition, the entire payment received shall be forfeited.
- The exhibitors can share their stall only at locations where permitted with prior approval from the organisers failing which the organisers have the right to vacate the stall.
- We do not restrict the number of participants in any product category. Stall placements of clients could vary from the time the booking has been made to the day of the exhibition. The organisers are not liable to inform any exhibitor about any such changes in advance.
- Exhibition date and layout is subject to change without prior notice.
- Marriage Mantra will promote the Exhibition with required publicity and marketing as the organisers deem fit. Organisers do not guarantee footfall or sales at the exhibitions.
- Stall charges are only for the space allocated including certain complimentary items. Any additional material is provided subject to availability at an additional rental.
- Security arrangements are the participant’s responsibility. Organisers will not be responsible for any loss or theft during the exhibition.
- Any damage made to the premises of the venue by the exhibitor, will be the exhibitor’s sole responsibility and the loss for the damage would be borne by the exhibitor.
- Organisers will not be responsible to compensate in any way for any unforeseen circumstances including but not restricted to Weather, Rain, Electricity failure, Generator failure, Air conditioning failure, National emergency, labour disputes, Strikes, Pandemics, Riots or any other natural calamities. Organiser has the right to cancel or postpone the exhibition at any point due to any of the above reasons and may at their discretion decide on the future course of action and shall hold no liability to refund the amount received.
- Participants may make their own arrangements for an Insurance to cover all risks for their own property or life. The organisers shall not be liable for any personal injuries or material damage to the exhibitors.
- GST No. is mandatory for participation. It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to obtain all necessary licenses for making any sales and transacting other businesses and pay taxes, levies, duties etc. on their own. It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to comply with all the prevailing taxation rules and other relevant laws, rules and regulations of the local, state and central Governments.
- The Organiser’s decision shall be final and binding in case of any disputes.
- Any dispute between the organisers and the participant is subject to jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai city only.
Upon participation, the exhibitor agrees to comply with the terms and conditions mentioned above along with the exhibition particular terms and conditions, if any, provided before participation.